We are the top manufacturer of autoclaves in India with ISO and CE certification, and we can satisfy any hospital’s or pharmaceutical lab’s exacting sterilization needs. These autoclave machines offer simple operation and very few maintenance features while providing dependable results for both general sterilization applications and specific sterilization demands.
In order to achieve successful sterilization, our firm is devoted to producing such autoclave sterilizer machines that meet or surpass industry requirements. Our autoclaves may be effectively used in a variety of business sectors, including agriculture, tissue culture, healthcare, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. We create autoclaves based on customer specifications and a range of optional attachments that may be employed to increase operational flexibility, in addition to supplying pre-engineered standard versions.
● Full and Semi-Automatic Models Stainless Steel Lid, Flanges, Inner and Outer Camber Cover Double,
● Triple, SS GMP Walled Construction Digital and Analog Pressure Display
● Temperature Range 121°C to 134°C
● High Quality Door GasKet Safety
● Feature: Pressure release valve,
● High Temperature
● Cut-off Ergonomic ASME Standard Design 15 to 20 minutes Sterilization
● Time PAN India Supply has 35+ years of industry expertise, premium quality items with manufacturer’s warranties,
● Competitive pricing, and strong logistical assistance.
● Pre-sale and post-sale support services offered across India and beyond;
● satisfied customers include the DRDO, UNICEF, and ISRO
We provide autoclave sterilizers that may be used in hospitals, pharmaceutical labs, and other facilities with strict sterilizing needs. These autoclave machines provide dependable results for both general sterilization applications and specialty sterilization demands. They are easy to use and need very little maintenance.
Our sterilization equipment is in high demand across a variety of business sectors, including agriculture, tissue culture, healthcare, hospitals, and labs. We also produce customized autoclave machines with a range of add-ons that, taken together, improve the equipment’s overall performance. We produce a variety of autoclave machines, including vertical (top loading), front loading compact, double-door, horizontal, rotary, dental, and plasma sterilizers, to mention a few.