Model no: EI- V06
Our Microprocessor based vertical autoclaves are double/ triple walled units. Outer body of our autoclave is constructed out of thick gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
A vertical autoclave is a type of sterilization equipment that uses steam under pressure to sterilize equipment and supplies. It operates vertically and typically has a cylindrical shape, with a door on the front for loading and unloading items to be sterilized. The autoclave works by heating water to create steam, which is then forced into the chamber at high pressure to sterilize the contents. This process is commonly used in medical and laboratory settings to ensure that
equipment and materials are free of harmful bacteria and viruses.
|SIZE OF INNER CHAMBER||DIA X DEPTH||LOAD|
|250X450 MM||22 LITERS||2.00 KW|
|300X500 MM||40 LITRE||3.00 KW|
|350X550 MM||95 LITERS||3.00 KW|
|400X600 MM||78 LITRES||4.00 KW|
|550X750 MM||250 LITRES||6.00 KW|
- Inner and outer made of Stainless Steel.
- Supporting Ring & Legs are made up of Stainless Steel.
- Heater cover with stand.
- Bucket are made of Stainless Steel Sheet.
- Lid is made of thick machined Stainless Steel plate lined with Stainless Steel from inside.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Manual
- Exhaust Valve, and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitate easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Fitted with silicon rubber gasket.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded.
- Pressure Control Switch and Low Water Level Cut-Off system for general safety of the element.
- Operating range from 15psi to 22psi pressure.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60Hz AC supply.